A Girl of Many Talents




         I like to consider myself a girl of many talents, and justifiably so. I may not be well known, but that doesn't mean I can't do anything.
        And this, in a twisted, weird way, brings us here. I have been 'blogging,' so to speak, since first grade, posting my writing and poetry and random thoughts whenever the time feels right. And now, three and a half years after I posted my first poem on aditi's simple thoughts, Gallery of Imagination has come into the mix.
        Dedicated entirely to my artwork, GoI will be updated whenever I produce a piece of artwork that is worthy of public view. I cannot guarantee a strict schedule, but I can promise at least one post a month, if all is well. 
        My main mediums for art are graphite and color pencils, thought I do dabble in acrylic and watercolor. If you are looking artwork with for mediums such as art markers or oil paints, then this is not for you. 
        And of course, please remember that I am a student, still trying to hone my skills. Nothing here will be perfect, and some may seem downright horrendous. But I, along with having numerous talents, also learn from my mistakes. I can promise everyone that is reading this: things will just keep on getting better and better. 

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And now.....

A Surprise for Tanisha!

How I Draw: Brown Hair