Everything Else! Part 2



        This is all the artwork I have made that does not ave anything related to  my Saturday art classes. Please enjoy. :)
This is an original idea by yours truly.
The bird in the back is a phoenix. I call it,
"Essence of the Phoenix." This is a color pencil/pencil piece.

These are basic shapes I have for
reference at the back of my portfolio. From left to right:
circle, triangle, square, rectangle, spiral.
This is a small comic I made. It is
not finished. The story is about a wolf
sent away from her pack. It is, as you can see,
completely made with pencils.
This is one of those adult coloring book pages.
In case you didn't notice, the shape is a paw print.
This is completely made with markers.
A color pencil version of a dolphin silhouette
in a sunset. Didn't come out too good.
The proportions on this picture isn't right, but doing
the hair was fun. The best part is the shirt, though.
 And that's it! Well, for now, at least! Stay tuned, America! (I am using waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many exclamation marks. Oh well.)(That was not a hyperbole.) (A hyperbole is a fancy word for an exaggeration.)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And now.....

A Surprise for Tanisha!

How I Draw: Brown Hair