A Surprise for Tanisha!


        This canvas is a Christmas gift for my cousin Tanisha. I asked her questions, and used her favorite animal (unicorns) and her favorite colors (pink and purple) to create an acrylic canvas. 





        This picture depicts the silhouette of a unicorn rearing up. The spirals of her horn and her hooves are highlighted with silver acrylic, whereas the ground and the unicorn itself is black. The sky is a sunset, with the pink sky blending up to purple. I used white acrylic to create three four-point stars on top of her horn. I used a fan brush to create grass for the ground. Due to lighting, the horn and the stars are not clearly visible. I will get a better picture.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And now.....

How I Draw: Brown Hair