And now.....


        Hello, my friends! How is your break been? Mine is full of eraser shavings, books, and a day with cows (don't ask). I am going to fill you in on all that I have failed to post until now. Speaking of which, I apologize for keeping the suspense up, but with the end of the school year, and summer plans, I couldn't post regularly. Here are my new masterpieces. Please comment on how I can fix them!


Baby Dory

Broken Heart w/ Video


Front Face Portraits
1


2

2003 Toyota Camry

Ariana Grande

Side-Faced Portrait 

Mandala Eye

Faceless Model

Doggy B&W and Color



Wolf Symbolism

Tarushi Panda
(My younger cousin)

Realistic Colored Eye

Not-So-Accurate-Take on Tinker Bell

First Watercolor Face
Note: I went simple in this drawing, and all black outlines are actually my black Prismacolor art marker.

        I have decided to try doing realistic faces, and and perhaps color them, too. I will continue with the Harry potter theme, then see who else to try. My aim is to create drawings as close the real life as possible. Please tell me how I can improve!

Harry Potter Pencil Sketch
Note: I will later try to draw Harry Potter in color, if 
Hermione Granger turns out good. Then, I will attempt 
Ron Weasley. I have also shown my reference photo 
in black and white.

Hermione Granger (unfinished) w/ Reference Photo
Note: This is just the basic outline of Hermione Granger, 
played by Emma Watson. I will color her in later.


Comments

  1. Good going ☺nurture your talents believe in yourself let not investments in you yield futile . Amazing masterpieces !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise for Tanisha!

How I Draw: Brown Hair