Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)


        Finally! After about a week, I can now publish my finished masterpiece. But first, a step back.
        This picture is based off another pencil drawing, a hype-realistic sketch of Emma Watson when she was in the 5th Harry Potter movie (hence the blond hair).
This is actually a drawing!!!

        I was looking for a face to draw, and came upon this picture, so, why not? I sketched her out.

        From there, I colored her in with Prismacolor Soft-core color pencils. 
All black spots, eyes, and the beginning of the skin...
Lips, more skin...
Completed face and neck with shadowing, eyebrows, nose, shirt and tie...
Hair and background (background color: terracotta).



      And finally... here she is! I admit, it's not a carbon copy version of the look-on, and the hair's a mess, but otherwise, I love it!

Time Taken: 5 Days (July 16, 17, 18, 25, 26, 2017)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And now.....

A Surprise for Tanisha!

How I Draw: Brown Hair