Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe)



        As promised, right after finishing Hermione, I started filling in my sketch of Harry Potter. 
Progress report:


Look-on
 The black shirt, eyes, and lips are done first...
 Then his face...
 This version has a slightly darker skin tone in the cheek area.
 Then the nose...
 The neck...
 The entire shirt...
The background (indigo blue is the color; I wrote it down to remember)...
A slight change in the ear and more background...
Completed background, fixed neck shadowing, added shadows to the eye area, and enhancement to the scar and nose...
Parts of the hair (I used a combination of black, light umber, and dark umber, with white for highlights)... 
 Completed hair.
Complete background, added shadows to the forehead, added color and highlights to hair, signature...




        And we're done! This attempt came out better, then Emma Watson when it comes to the hair. However, I couldn't achieve the same even skin tone, and where Emma had a darker skin tone, Daniel Radcliffe ended up with a lighter skin tone. Overall, I am happy with it.
Time Taken: 7 days (July 24, 25, 31; August 1, 2, 3, 7, 2017)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And now.....

A Surprise for Tanisha!

How I Draw: Brown Hair